VectorZilla, the world’s first blockchain based deep-learning (AI) driven royalty-free Stock Graphics Platform & Marketplace.
VectorZilla Token (VZT) is an ERC20 token that can be traded on crypto-currency exchanges; this token will be used in all transactions within VectorZilla platform and marketplace. Some key features of VectorZilla projects are:
1. VectorZilla Platform: - VectorZilla already has over one million stock graphic files (quality, creative, diversified and unique) to start with.
- Graphics Design Tools allow users to edit, change, print and publish VZ files without requiring any other tools on the desktop or elsewhere.
- Integrations with all popular systems/platforms (cms, blogging, e-commerce, publishing, design tools, etc.) to help millions of users using VZ content with minimum effort.
- Whitelabel Services helps companies (physical/digital marketing product companies, merchandise makers, etc) to use VectorZilla platform (content/tools) within their system with their own branding
2. VectorZilla Marketplace enables third-party contributors (designers, creative folks, metadata folks, keyworders, reviewers, etc.) can join, contribute, and earn a higher fee while being able to see the entire process with the highest level of transparency (backed by Blockchain).
3. API (REST, GraphQL) enables third-party developers and companies build the variety of integrations, and benefit from VZ content and services.
4. Deep Learning (AI) powers many areas of platform and marketplace, such as search, sales, recommendations, design tools, etc.
VectorZilla is the first blockchain based project for the stock graphics industry. VectorZilla solves multiple issues in existing traditional stocks graphics marketplaces. VectorZilla brings a lot more content, tools, and accessibility (for stock graphics users), higher payouts & transparency for contributors, and a lot of benefit to all subscribers and VZT holders. In nutshell a platform (backed by great technologies like Blockchain and DeepLearning AI) to help everyone (users, companies, contributors, early subscribers, etc.) in it's ecosystem.