UDAP is a blockchain-based asset protocol that sits between applications and public blockchains to provide Restful APIs and an "Asset Wallet" for application developers to create powerful blockchain based applications without writing any smart contracts.
In what we call a "Asset Oriented Programming" model, app developers take advantage of the traditional Internet application architecture and use UDAP as a layer of asset tokenization, transaction notarization and contract adjudication in case of dispute.
Technically UDAP provides multiple modules to speed up app development, such as:
- Token service, to manage the full life-cycle of asset-backed crypto-tokens. Applications can immediately register token-based assets on chain and offer built-in marketplace to their customers.
- State channels service, to allow applications to conduct transactions mostly offline and
secured by public blockchains, such as Ethereum.
- Data obfuscation service, to hide the ownership of assets, using Ring Signature technology.
- Secure content distribution for digital content assets, using Proxy Re-Encryption technology.
- Exchange service, for decentralized asset trading, including app-currencies and asset tokens.
- Universal wallet for versatile mobile user interface to deal with any token-backed assets that UDAP has helped to maintain.