About TOURCOM Blockchain
TOURCOM is a well-grounded travel company established in 2007 with an unprecedented concept of “travel-now-pay-later.” It has yearly sales of 20 billion KRW with 97 branches and 1,400 affiliated sales persons.
TOURCOM Blockchain Project utilizes the mother company’s wealth of experience, network, and vast amount of database, which aims to create an innovative travel platform for independent travelers integrating blockchain and AI.
Tourcom Blockchain adopted blockchain for three main reasons, which are ease of data management, ease of identification, and simplified payment system.
Tourcom Blockchain supports customized and independent travel of individuals, and companion or guide matching service. To be more specific, individuals can 'vote' on travel schedules as they wish and if the top schedule is selected by the users those who voted for the top schedule and those who first registered the schedule get rewards. Companion & guide matcing service is to find friends, guides, and local friends before and during the trip.
TOURCOM Blockchain Parnters
(1) 'Senior Financial Education Council': Tourcom Blockchain will provide members of the Senior Financial Education Council with training on blockchain and cryptocurrency to increase their understanding and to identify fraud. Also, training on the use of Tourcom tokens (TCO) for travel related expenses will be provided to seniors.
(2) Ziktalk: Tourcom Blockchain and Ziktalk agreed to collaborate to simplify the process for users to participate in both platforms with the goal of expanding companies' user-base.
(3) Luniverse: Tourcom Blockchain has partnered with Lambda 256's blockchain service platform, Luniverse, to accelerate the development of DApp and its service to be more secure and effective.
(4) BW.com Exchange: BW.com is one of the top global exchanges and Tourcom token (TCO) was listed on BW.com. Also, there has been an agreement on a partnership to facilitate registration of BW exchange users on Tourcom platform.
(5) Wishbeen: Tourcom LLC, holding company of Tourcom Blockchain, signed strategic investment agreement through equity acquisition of Wishbeen. With the agreement, Tourcom Blockchain will integrate travel content and user data of Wishbeen for dApp release early next year and create a token ecosystem through the use of TCO by over 500,000 users and to secure a compensation system.
Tourcom Blockchain Roadmap
2019. 03: Whitepaper Ver 1.0 Release / 2019. 07: Private Sale, Meet-up Sessions / 2019. 09: 1st Listing (BW.com) / 2019. 11: DApp alpha, 2nd Listing / 2020. 01: Closed Beta DApp / 2020. 02: Tourcom Blockchain Platform Global Launch
Tourcom Blockchain in Media