TillBilly is bringing blockchain to the mainstream retail by enabling everyday shoppers and merchants to use cryptocurrency without any complexities or fear of volatility.
Rated on Jun 23, 2018
Modified on Jun 23, 2018
Filip Poutintsev former expert offers all money that this project was given marks 5 5 5. It's ridiculous. I have screenshots. After that I can deliver it to the project only 1 1 1. Never buy rating!
UPD: It was scammer guy. Now all is clear!
Rated on Aug 12, 2018
The market is fierce competition, but the team seems to have execution power.
There is a big difference between soft and hard caps. In this case, the budget allocation should fluctuate depending on the procurement amount. However, the white paper does not describe such stepwise budget allocation. MVP is not a situation the user can try.
Rated on Jun 23, 2018
Modified on Jun 23, 2018
Have had several discussions with the team and they are experienced and are well on the way with the product. Its a product that has failed before on teh payment side in UK mainly due to EPOS intergrations being hard and piecemeal roll out, I think these guys have a solution that can overcome that risk.
There are a good few revenue streams and token use cases on the back of this infrastructure amd I like the concept. Also I also think that the location of the team gives me confidence that they will get the hard yards done
They have fallen foul of a personal vendetta by Filip Poutintsev to induce other ICO Bench experts into taking money for reviews using this ICO's name saying he represents them and this has led to what I think are misratings caused by this piece of scum who ICO bench should kick off and ban.
We understand how difficult POS integrations can be especially since there is a massive lack of modernisation and standardisation of the available solutions in the retail technology space. Most of the big retail chains are still using point of sale software from the ‘90s with no APIs or integration capabilities. That was one of the main reasons why we had to develop our own hardware terminal
Secondly, thanks a lot for clarifying this scam situation with us. I guess in this unregulated world, the experts must use their caution and judgement if someone pretends to be from a project. Appreciate all your help in clarifying the situation
Rated on Aug 3, 2018
Though the idea is not novel and has already been implemented but if they can execute it better than the others, they might have a chance. Team seems ok.
You are right, the idea is fairly simple: Create a point of sale payment solution that is built not only for 1% of the Crypto Savvy Users who want to pay in cryptocurrency, but for 99% of "Everyday Shoppers" and merchants who do not understand or distrust cryptocurrencies.
However I'd say that the novelty is in the execution. To make a new payment method acceptable to the masses it needs to be SIMPLER, RELIABLE AND MORE REWARDING - and that's been our key focus all along.
Rated on Jun 23, 2018
1. Four team members passed the ICOBench KYC (above the ICOBench average of about 1.5 that cleared the ICOBench KYC) which is a green flag to me.
2. A rather large number of members in it's Telegram group, https://t.me/tillbilly. However, many of the members could be bounty hunters
3. Github: https://github.com/TillBillyDev
4. There are no advisor listing in ICOBench but there are 3 advisors listed in the whitepaper (Pg 41), I suggest indicating the 3 advisors in ICOBench to strengthen your team.
5. Appreciate your citation/references in your whitepaper although you could improve your whitepaper by doing an in-line citation.
6. I read from pg 33 of the WP that "To date, four patents (provisional) have been filed with IP Australia and USPTO. Two of the patents relate to the device and method for transaction information disaggregation, and two relate to the system and method for dynamic promotions" and more specifically, the 4 are:
P1. 2018901507 Method And System For Identification And Communication Of High Value Propositions From Converging Conditions For A Highly Receptive Narrow Target Audience Within A Dynamic Provider Consumer Ecosystem Bhaskar, Vinny Mr; Cejvan, Edin Mr; Moghe, Aditya Mr; Moghe, Sarthak Mr Cejvan, Edin; Moghe, Sarthak; Moghe, Aditya; Bhaskar, Vinny 2018-05-03 Filed
P2. 2018901506 Method And System For Construction And Communication Of Differentiated Value Proposition Of Goods And Services For Immediate Term Participation Of A Geographically Aligned Platform Member Audience Bhaskar, Vinny Mr; Cejvan, Edin Mr; Moghe, Aditya Mr; Moghe, Sarthak Mr Cejvan, Edin; Moghe, Sarthak; Moghe, Aditya; Bhaskar, Vinny 2018-05-03 Filed
P3. 2018901505 Method And Device For Processing Payments In Conjunction With Capturing And Transmitting Goods And Services Purchase Transaction Information And Incentive Program Attributions Within A Single Interaction Bhaskar, Vinny Mr; Cejvan, Edin Mr; Moghe, Aditya Mr; Moghe, Sarthak Mr Cejvan, Edin; Moghe, Sarthak; Moghe, Aditya; Bhaskar, Vinny 2018-05-03 Filed
P4. 2018901504 Method And Device For Real Time In-Line Interception And Disaggregation Of Goods And Services Purchase Transaction Information Via Printing Of Receipt Data
6.1 Comment: Provisional patent applications have little commercial value. Do proceed to file for a formal patent application as soon as practical.
6.2 There are about 1,200 global blockchain patents as of this 23 June 2018 and your technical team may wish to brainstorm suitable blockchain technology that link to your inventions.
7. TillBilly Smart Contract information: https://galactictalk.org/d/1412-idea-for-a-stellar-smart-contract-model-for-our-ico
8. No audit done on the smart contract yet but CEO said that he will do it before the ICO, pls do as this is very important.
9. Vesting period for the core team is 24 months.
10. All the 3 advisors get zero token thus no vesting period. FYI, it is common to compensate advisors tokens if they play an active role in your ICOs.
11. Secured 3 partnerships (pg 41 in the WP): Green America, Stellaport and Formilab; but I was not able to view them because "They are emails so dont think I can reveal their personal information (atleast without their consent)"
For Stellaport, proof of partnership is in Stellaport's Tweet: https://twitter.com/stellarportio/status/1007709526731173890
12. Product is in alpha stage as of today but ready for beta: https://medium.com/tillbilly/terminal-production-update-168b0eb6e834
13. Corporate information,
o Business Entity : TillBilly Pty Ltd (Directors are: Sarthak Moghe , Eddie Cejvan, Vinny Bhaskar and Aditya Moghe)
o IP Entity: TillBilly Research Pty Ltd (Directors are: Sarthak Moghe , Eddie Cejvan, Vinny Bhaskar and Aditya Moghe)
o ICO entity: TBA
14. Suggestion: May want to consider creating a Lean Canvas or Business Model Canvas for your ICO.
15. I understand that TillBilly is from:
o Till Machines - were the old POS.
o Bill - Invoice/receipts as well as money
16. Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYwnQXfLFoedr2CvqdYJLQ
17. Best wishes for your ICO!
Rated on Jun 19, 2018
Modified on Jun 19, 2018
Team : Team looks good with all verified members but would have loved more experienced team.
Vision : Though many icos have tried it but still vision is still great if realised.
Product : liked the video and prototype.
Rated on Sep 18, 2018
The experienced team that they have, might have found the solution to make the product work, since it is not new and it has failed before in such a competitive market. They have a KYC. There's too big a difference between soft and hard cap, such thing is not justified or explained in the WP. Also the MVP is still not available.
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
CEO & Founder
COO & Co-Founder
Advisor | Retail and E-commerce
Pre-Sale Tier 2: 50%
Public Sale Tier 1: 40%
Public Sale Tier 2 : 30%
Public Sale Tier 3: 20%
Public Sale Tier 4: 10%
Associated Exchanges with BILL
Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
Terminal Production unit
Four Patent applications filed
First Factory Run
5K Terminals roll out
10K Terminals roll out
Expansion into North America
50K Terminals roll out