About Telegraf Money
- Within 3 months the messenger will integrate a multi-currency wallet, where participants can store any cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, any altcoins and all ERC20 tokens)
- Issued DEBITCoin tokens are tied to the VISA/MasterCard which are built-in into Telegraf.Money Messenger
- Holders of issued DEBITCoin tokens can use them for any purchases andcash withdrawals in ATM from VISA/MasterCard cards with no need to sell the tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges and exchangers
- The launch of a messenger-exchange is expected where participants can exchange crypto-currencies among themselves and also change them to fiat and electronic money.
- It is planned to launch the exchanger on the popular Shape Shift platform.
- Using Telegraf.Money you can communicate, transfer money and make financial transactions with subscribers of other instant messengers: Skype, Facebook Messenger, Telegram
WHAT IS DEBITCOIN
- DEBITCoin is a decentralized platform crypto-currency tied to integrated in the messenger VISA/MasterCard, used to pay for services the platform itself, compensating to ecosystem participants for the services they provide and performing any transactions in the system and outside it through payment cards.
- Crypto currency can be used for any purchases from VISA/MasterCard, withdrawal of cash, international transfers to anywhere in the world, sell on the exchange, exchange offices. At present, work is under way to fully decentralize the Telegraf.Money application, all communications, business processes and financial transactions of participants will be carried out through the Ethereum blockchain.
- The DEBITCoin tokens are issued under Ethereum blockchain smart-contract
- DEBITCoin tokens are not subject to inflation because are to be burned after any transaction from VISA/MasterCard which tokens are tied to, that's why a whole amount of tokens constantly decreases