The RTO (the Revenue Token Offering) is a new type of a token, which protects the investor from the loss of the token value.
All tokens sold during RTO will buy-back. Check our plan to buy-buck a token in the table.
How does the RTO work?
1. Tokens sold during RTO will enter Kanga.Exchange the stock exchange.
2. We will allocate 1% of the revenue genereted by Tap4.Menu to buy-buck a token from Kanga.Exchange each day, starting form 2020.
3. All bought-back tokens from Kanga.Exchange will be burned.
4. Tokens will be bought back at the Kanga.Exchange price.
5. The buy-back process ends when the last token is bought from the investor.
* the maximum buy-back price is $1000.
The minimum buy-back price will protect the token from the loss of value.
Burning the bought-back tokens will cause the decrease in the number of available tokens and therefore it will increase the token’s value.
Check the revenue forecast for the next years in WhitePaper.
Join the group of investors today.