Stacktical combines the power of predictive and blockchain technologies to help companies indemnify their customers for performance failures, while rewarding their support teams for operational excellence.
Powered by DSLA, the Decentralized Service Level Agreement ERC-20 token.
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Rated on Feb 21, 2019
A strong and capable team at the helm, a working MVP and the KYC has been passed. I also think that they have a clear and strong vision in place, keep up the good work!
Rated on Jan 29, 2019
I have read and analyzed the provided documentation and resources, including their MVP and this project seems truly promising.
Their team has passed the KYC, they have a working MVP, they have already managed to raise 3143 ETH through their token sale. It is quite impressive that such a small team managed to do so much and for such a project, I don't believe a huge team is required. Good luck!
Rated on Mar 6, 2019
Modified on Mar 6, 2019
These guys have a really interesting blockchain use case. Its always good to see new uses cases instead of just rehashed ideas and concepts. The whitepaper is well written and provides all the relevant information. They have a strong team and solid set of advisors.
Rated on Sep 4, 2018
This is an interesting project. I would like to see it in action. Right now many projects are stuck in the mud because of their scalability. If this project helps them to improve their scalability issues then i think it on the right ballpark. Nevertheless is a unique idea with some utility within.
Rated on Aug 31, 2018
I discovered Stacktical between hundreds of ICOs that I rate and read.
It's a very unique projects that can reduce the timing of the performance of a service.
The team is very qualified, but my advice is to increase the number of Advisor and improve their online and social presence.
Good luck guys!!
Rated on Sep 23, 2018
Modified on Sep 23, 2018
- L'AMF aurait fait une révision informelle dans le cadre du programme UNICORN et le résultat de cette revue qui a été engagé sur le DSLA token est qu’ils sont habilités à lancer officiellement la vente de token dans de bonnes conditions.
- Un projet intéressant et innovant qui répond à une vraie problématique
- Gain de temps et automatisation des SLA
- Accélérer les tests de charge et augmenter la couverture des tests à l’aide de prédictions
- Automatiser l'interprétation des résultats des tests de charge en SLO
- Pour les employés, être automatiquement récompensé pour avoir anticipé les échecs de performance, atteindre les objectifs de niveau de service et atteindre les objectifs de support.
- Pour les utilisateurs, être automatiquement indemnise en cas de panne et manquement dans la qualité des services informatiques.
- Pour les fournisseurs, facilite le processus de dédommagement, augmente la fiabilité de leur service en ligne, réduit le coût des litiges, augmente la performance de leurs équipes support.
- MVP disponible sur leur site
- pas de airdrop du sytle un like fb ou mettre des bons commentaires. Ils demandent via leur bounty de rédiger un article ou de faire des traductions.
- Projet français (pas vraiment un point positif mais c’est toujours bon de le citer)
- Peut-être un manque d'expérience professionnelle dans la blockchain
- Pas encore de partenaire
- Concerne principalement les entreprises pour du Business to Business (B2B)
Rated on Sep 10, 2018
Modified on Sep 10, 2018
A good team from French guys. Seems good team but most of them described as advisors.
As far as I know Jean-Daniel is working on project with so much effort. So he needs some support that means lots of works to do but need a little bit reinforcement so my team point is 4. An acceleration with team support can be really good for the product. For product part it is look like a relic project so easily it can get 5 from me.
For project planing and all documents that I found , and marketing part in media around, I must say that there should be so much improvement need. Especially marketing part. This project deserves much more effort. I may update my points for next phases of project. Project still have time for team to make much more improvement
Rated on Sep 3, 2018
Modified on Sep 4, 2018
This project has a very great idea in this fast growing space. The team is small, but I’d assume that’ll be adding more in the near future. By targeting service providers, like exchanges and tech companies, it may be harder for them to create that buzz, like other projects on the block. I’ve had the opportunity to ask questions directly to the project, which I received back in a very reasonable time..
Personally, I’ve run into issues they’re looking to solve, remember Binance when TRX mooned? This project will help the crypto world take the next step towards mass adoption by assuring systems stay working especially during big news movements.
I see that some exchanges have deposit/withdraw and trading issues, like HitBTC with some NEP5 tokens right now, who should consider using this project as an incentive for the tech teams. Again, the space is moving at such a fast pace that support like projects to help providers is definitely needed.
A lot of projects are doing the same thing, creating high competition (exchanges, platforms, supply chain, we’ve seen it already). It’s nice to see something different for once.
Good luck guys! Excited to see who you partner with.
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Machine Learning Engineer at Facebook
Founder at BunLab Crypto
Founder at M8 Intelligence
Aymen El Amri
Founder at Eralabs
VP of Product at Telcoin
International Business Development & Marketing at Nikkei
Private Sale: 40% Pre Sale: 25%
Data Science prototype: a script able to predict the scalability of a system using load test results.
Stacktical SLO β: a website enabling users to define Service Level Objectives using Data Science.
Incorporation of the Stacktical SAS company in Paris, France.
Stacktical v1.0: 1st official of Stacktical, a predictive scalability regression testing platform.
DSLA Token Generation Event.
Stacktical SLM β: a platform enabling companies to manage Service Level Objectives &
Stacktical Marketplace β: a platform enabling the trading of DSLA for promotional offers.
Stacktical v2.0: a fully-fledged Decentralized Service Level Management platform.