The goal of the project is to release 1,000,000 (one million) SGT tokens to raise funds for the construction of the gold plant and to start the extraction of gold concentrate in Tanzania. Owners of tokens become co-owners of the Main Contract for the supply of gold. One token is equal to 1 g of gold from the Main Contract for the supply of physical gold in the amount of 1 ton (one ton or one million grams). The contract is signed with the local partner company for gold mining for the supply of gold in the period starting since the launch of the gold-recovery plant (the gold plant). The delivery time of the metal under the contract is December 2018 to March 2020.
- The unit of mass of Precious metal is troy ounce which is 31.1034768 grams.
- The purity of gold corresponds to the international standard "London Good Delivery".
- The mass of pure gold in the gold ingot is from 350 to 450 troy ounces (10,886 g - 13,754 g).
- The weight of each ingot is expressed in troy ounces and is a multiple of 0.025 ounces.
- The purity of the metal is not less than 999 parts of chemically pure gold per 1,000 shares of the ligature mass.
- The ingot is marked as follows: serial number, fineness, brand of the manufacturer, year of manufacture.