The Silicon platform has a broad vision. A multitude of different modules and components will be needed for the ecosystem to run. This ecosystem will involve transactions, history, reporting, transfers, integrations, security, high scalability, and availability. We have a clear vision of the products we will need to build to achieve these goals.
NEO Smart Economy
NEO’s goal of creating an ecosystem where blockchains make it easier and more transparent for regulatory entities to track resources, as well as, making it easier to perform transactions aligns with our vision.
Integrating with the NEO Smart Economy blockchain and deploying Silicon’s own Smart Contracts on it will provide the following advantages:
- Digital assets and digital identity: Neo was built with transparency of digital identities in mind. This will make it easier for Silicon to maintain compliance with future regulations.
- Quantum proof: The NEO blockchain was designed to be quantum computer proof, which will be increasingly helpful as quantum computers become available.
- Support for multiple languages: The NEO blockchain currently supports development in C#, python, java, go, and nodeJS. The community is actively working on providing support for more languages. This will greatly reduce development time and costs.
- Speed: The NEO blockchain allows up to 10.000 transactions per second and are working towards increasing the transaction speed to 100.000.
- Immutability: The NEO blockchain is immutable, no forks. This is a big advantage for Silicon in that we will be keeping a history of transactions on the blockchain.