RecordGram looks to become the next disrupting force in the music industry. RecordGram’s vision is to establish itself as a decentralized mobile application that truly democratizes music collaboration and talent discovery. At the same time, it looks to provide those users who generate value on the platform, with an opportunity to get compensated for their involvement. All this is to be done by tapping into the power of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
RecordGram’s vision is to represent a disruptive step in the music industry. We wish to empower young, talented artists and producers to discover one another and collabo-rate, as they pursue a career in music. RecordGram’s mission is to make it significantly easier for producers and aspiring singers to generate collaborations which will increase and monetize original content.
RecordGram shall tap into the power of blockchain technology to offer a unique music production and distribution experience. Users will perform transactions in the platform by means of TUNEs, an Ethereum-based ERC-20 crypto-token issued through the Initial Coin Offering. Hyperledger platform shall be used to store and secure beats, songs and videos, as well as to preserve ownership and authorship through metadata embedded in each track.
There are 7 Utility functions for the TUNE token:
- In app transaction for unlocking beats
- Producer/Streaming subscriptions
- Referral Token/ Reward and incentivize the community
- Synch Licensing
- Royalty payments
- Artist Tipping (fan’s can tip their favourite artists/songs)
- September 24-26: Zurich ICO Summit
- September 18-20: Techcrunch Disrupt SF
- September 30 - October 1: GVsummit
- October 4 - 6: A3C Music Festival
- October 8 - 12: GITEX Technology Week
- October 17: San Francisco Music Tech Summit
- October 18 - 19: Samsung Developer Conference