Exchange the World.
The Auditing Network
Quantstamp is a specialized network that connects developers, investors and users around a transparent and scalable proof-of-audit.
The network acts as a critical piece of transparency by enabling automated checks on smart contract vulnerabilities and automatically rewarding verifiers who identify bugs.
Quantstamp tokens allow the platform to operate in a scalable and fully decentralized fashion, delivering computation fees to verifier nodes, and bounties for locating vulnerabilities.
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Rated on Dec 16, 2017
Rated on Feb 17, 2018
1. Love the computer science team.
2. Love the vision and product.
3. I also relied on the QS reviews of these 2 websites as well:
4. In terms of business, the company may be able to rope in some good business-oriented team members (those who are also into software technology).
5. Would have been great if the whitepaper included proper citation and references, esp. since it was written by a group of postgraduates.
6. A huge following in the Quantstamp Telegram (over 23,000 members as of 17 Feb 2018): https://t.me/quantstamp
7. I've encouraged my peers who are developing smart contracts to utilise QS services already and look forward to seeing some results from the product.
Questions for the team:
Q1. Where can we find a sample of a QS report?
Q2. Good if we can see a report of both a good smart contract (with codes), and one that is flawed (with codes).
Rated on Dec 15, 2017
Rated on Oct 26, 2017
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Graphics and UX Designer
Head of Communications
Law Legal Counsel
Associated Exchanges with QSP
Identify issues with blockchain environment. Investigate feasibility of product concepts. Reach out to individuals for feedback. Determine economic viability of concept.
Develop solution for solving sytematic issues with smart contract development. Research network designs and gather references from journals. Reach out to advisors for feedback. Identify key value drivers of security auditing.
Develop full technical whitepaper. Build abstract syntax free parcer. Build prototype to find reachability bugs. Add open source code to Github. Structure token sale. Regulation. Begin marketing / PR campaign.
Update technical whitepaper with notes from testing. Do reliability testing and performance testing. Implement design changes. Work with the community to test the product. Strategic partner development. Conferences and awareness campaigns. Recruiting.
Update technical whitepaper with production findings. Evaluate early production performance. Production support recruiting. Strategic direction
Update technical whitepaper with V2 improvements. Continue working on security library and network development. Hold educational events for the community. University grants for platform research.