The Pocketinns Umbrella Project, is a disruptive decentralized online digital nation where a marketplace ecosystem is created for both buyers and consumers around a decentralized blockchain model, The token auction will continue the growth of the Project’s first live marketplace on the blockchain, Pocketinns 1.0, a decentralized marketplace for home and vacation rentals with an inventory of over 50,000 properties in Europe and a community of 1900+ users launched on October 20th 2017. In simpler terms think of Pocketinns as a company operating on the lines of Costco or Netflix where in this case it’s a true community driven peer to peer digital economy with multiple marketplaces that include Travel, Accommodations, ridesharing, car rentals, real estate, ecommerce and thousands of other marketplaces operating under one single ecosystem. These transactions under the Pocketinns ecosystem are supported between the buyers and sellers with its own supporting internal financial network a nd its own internal Pinns currency that powers this ecosystem. This ecosystem will be driven, controlled & majorly managed by its own community as the ecosystem grows. This is made possible with the entire ecosystem operating and transacting with its own currency known as the Pinns tokens. Pocketinns makes this possible by leveraging the power of blockchain technology.
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Rated on Dec 31, 2017
Rated on Jan 7, 2018
Team ready, idea OK, really detail and comprehensive white paper, product ready to improve. risk low, I give this a high score. With recommend to optimize the vision since there are more competitors will come in.
Rated on Jan 4, 2018
Rated on Jan 2, 2018
Rated on Jan 4, 2018
Whitepaper is thoroughly written.
Milestones are clearly defined.
Team has requisite experience.
There is competition in disrupting travel and hospitality industries with use of blockchain.
In addition I just wanted to further clarify that we are not a company tagged as a travel and hospitality vertical. The travel and hospitality vertical we built is just the first iteration of thousands of marketplaces yet to be made available on the ecosystem. We like to call ourselves as an Operating system for an alternative nation where thousands of marketplaces operate under a single ecosystem with this ecosystem having its own internal financial network with remittances, payment processors, escrows, short term banking network etc. all of this being transacted with the Pinns currency as the lifeblood of this economy.
The problem is we are still aligned by looking at the old school way of doing business and at Pocketinns we have developed the product keeping in mind the next 10 years of how the world will evolve technologically and if you actually research our project further most of the ICO’s will be feature products on our ecosystem just like facebook has its messenger, newsfeed, Instagram etc. I hope this clarifies your doubts further and I again thank you for your time.
Rated on Jun 22, 2018
Team has ceased activity on Twitter in January.
Telegram channel is closed, the link cannot be found.
Also, there is nothing new on their website. Still, it says the countdown is over.
Looks suspicious to me.
Rated on Jan 18, 2018
No differentiator, a marketplace for everything. Every market has special needs. It is not truly decentralised when an escrow is involved.
Marketing Roadmap is not outlined in detail.
Problem and Solution from the Whitepaper are not clear to me.
Rated on Jan 16, 2018
Really fascinating idea and vision for such a collection of markets. Team look reliable and we can see real efforts are put in the Whitepapers.
In general there are good competitors and specifically in some sectors we see tough rivals. Hard mission to be accomplished by this project!
Will check it again, once the ITO is done!
Rated on Jan 15, 2018
It is a very global project with a nice and detailed White paper. It is well known, that the success of the ICO project depend on the involvement of community. As the others experts mentioned, now the project looks like as the touristic project with a grate number of competitors. Of course, you whrite about "marketplace ecosystem", but it is a lot of general words which occur in each project. I would also recommend to describe project benefits in relation to other specific projects, but not to the "all of competitors".
Rated on Jan 2, 2018
More and more projects in travel and hospitality industry are showing up. The idea of a marketplace for these services is not new. However, the implementation of blockchain technology in Pocketinns umbrella project has quite an interesting approach, as well as the monetization model of the PINNS token. I’m not sure that they have chosen the right platform (currently, it’s quite expensive for transactions).
"I’m not sure that they have chosen the right platform (currently, it’s quite expensive for transactions)."
You are right but due to capital constraints we are currently using ethereum as our flag off platform and we have mentioned this is our whitepaper that we will be forking and developing our own blockchain in the future to support our ambitions as this is not our ideal platform and this ICO has been done to pursue those milestones.
Rated on Jan 20, 2018
Rated on Jan 21, 2018
Rated on Jan 10, 2018
Rated on Jan 13, 2018
Rated on Jan 16, 2018
Rated on Jan 5, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. Could you please provide some comments so we may understand better on why the rating was given as 3/3/3 so we too have a good idea on your understanding and can probably provide you valid clarifications if we see a gap. Appreciate in advance for the time you provided us.
Rated on Jan 6, 2018
Idea have a future, but needs proper execution as well.
Rental space can see very good use of this idea as the deposit and escrows fund management.
Lot of competition.
Initial implementation does not promise project success as it does not use Blockchain extensively.
Removing few, most of Applications does not differentiate much from centralised ecosystems.
Harsh I think there is some confusion that we are a travel and hospitality company which we are not. The travel and hospitality aspect is just the first iteration of multiple marketplace businesses we intend to build. The travel and hospitality vertical we built is just the first iteration of thousands of marketplaces yet to be made available on the ecosystem. We like to call ourselves as an Operating system for an alternative nation where thousands of marketplaces operate under a single ecosystem with this ecosystem having its own internal financial network with remittances, payment processors, escrows, short term finance and banking network etc. all of this being transacted using the Pinns currency as the lifeblood of this economy. The problem is when people look at our product their vision is still aligned by looking at the old school way of doing business and the Pocketinns approach on the product, scale and vision level is massive in ambition
Lot of competition - Current competitors are still vertical old school aggregation services and we are looking at disrupting that entire peer to peer space.
Initial implementation does not promise project success as it does not use Blockchain extensively - Yes this project is heavily dependent on the decentralization aspect and the Pinns currency to execute trades which is the lifeline of this project so to execute this project is why we decided to have an ICO as without the blockchain in its entirety we would be a dummy application.
Removing few, most of Applications does not differentiate much from centralised ecosystems -
I think we would have to disagree as this scenario I believe will exist only for a company for eg trying to be an airbnb or uber like vertical service and token utility is next to nothing but in our case by building multiple marketplaces we are decentralizing every aspect of the ecosystem as it is community driven and users will have control over their own value, savings, data and privacy (Please note the same recommendations, reviews, upvoting system will persists, from a quality standpoint nothing changes for the customer it just that the user will have more personal control over these tools through an AI system we are developing which means its business as usual for the customer and buyer). We intend to be the gatekeepers of this ecosystem and have no intentions of being the puppet masters :). Decentralization is power for the people.
Rated on Jan 17, 2018
Rated on Jan 15, 2018
Rated on Jan 19, 2018
Rated on Jan 26, 2018
Very detailed and comprehensive whitepaper, good team.
Rated on Jan 4, 2018
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Smita M. Seetaram
Co-Founder and COO
Sarva G Mada
Founder and CEO
Chief Technical Architect
Chief Technology officer
Architect - Full Stack
Global Head - Community, Marketing & Partnerships
Blockchain and Smart Contract Developer
- Pocketinns incorporated as an llc.
- Research on implementing blockchain technology.
- ICO planned and then Shelved as founders Sarva and Smita decide to build the service in stealth with their own savings.
- Hiring of third party consultants for Development of Pocketinns 1.0.
- Development of Pocketinns 1.0 commences.
- Setback as hired consultants had to be let go due to non-performance issues.
- Raised a 2nd round of funds through Personal Loans, friends and family and continued working on the Pocketinns project in Stealth.
- Hired new consultants and work recommenced on the project.
- Hired new consultants focused on blockchain development.
- Senior Team members were also added during this period.
- Office Relocation to Glen Rock, NJ.
- Integration work commences for onboarding properties through a partnership with various property managers.
- Partnership falls through due to technical issues from the clients end.
- Partnership with various clients for access to home and vacation rental properties for
- Private Beta Launch at the Collision Conference in New Orleans, LA.
- ICO groundwork commences with the writing of the whitepaper.
- Final Development and bug fixes for launch in public beta.
- ICO Legal Team Formed – August.
- Pocketinns hires PR, communications and marketing firm for their ICO – October 4th Quarter 2017
- Pocketinns 1.0 launches to the public in Europe with around 50,000 properties – October 4th Quarter 2017
- Pocketinns PR marketing commences for its ICO November, 4th Quarter 2017
- Pocketinns blockchain expo North America 2017, November 4th Quarter
- Pocketinns Launches the Pinns Dutch Auction – Jan 15th Jan 31st 2018 – 1st Quarter 2018
- Implement and Evolve Pocketinns 1.0 to the blockchain platform.
- Within 2 weeks of the completion of the ITO, all PINNS Tokens will be issued to the investors into their ERC20 compliant ether wallets.
- Based on our current conversation with leading crypto exchanges worldwide, we look to have our tokens registered and listed once all required compliance measures outlined by the exchanges are met.
- Build a sales and marketing, communication and media team by,
- Implement the PINNS professional community network by end of.
- Model the travel marketplace segment further for scaling purposes by July of 2018 through end of 2022.
- Creation of a technology community platform
- Implementation of the PINNS Payment processor
Laying the foundation for the PINNS One financial network.
- Scaling properties from current 50,000 properties to 4 million properties.
- Create a decentralized data storage facility for PINNS Token holders and community members by.
Launch the decentralized online PinnCom (Online ecommerce platform), a place for buying and selling various goods and services and creation of a focused business entity to ensure focus and quality in the area.
Launch the car rental, ride-hailing service, and automotive division by.
- Create an open blockchain-based system where other developers and business owners integrate their goods and services on the Pocketinns platform
Complete the Implementation of other key marketplaces, in areas such as Legal, Shipping,
Logistics, and Grocery as well as food delivery, real estate, insurance, media, entertainment by.