Complex performance marketing for your ICO
WHAT IS PLAYKEY?
Playkey is a cloud gaming platform, allowing gamers to play top-rated games on obsolete PC and Mac. We have spent 4 years on developing gaming technology that is already available in EMEA and CIS countries on PLAYKEY.NET and used by 1M gamers every month on 100+ Nvidia Grid powered servers based in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Moscow. Our team of 45 experienced R&D specialists collaborates directly with leading game publishers including Ubisoft, Bethesda and Wargaming and is backed by a large European VC fund.
THE FUTURE OF GAMING AND PLAYKEY MISSION
Gaming is moving into the cloud, following video, music and other services. For gamers, cloud gaming is 10x cheaper than owning personal gaming hardware (PC/console), leveraging share economy principles. The development of GPUs, the Internet, and low-latency streaming, have diminished the demand for personal gaming hardware. In fact, the next generation of consoles could be the last one that is based on hardware.
Moving gaming into cloud technology has now become inevitable – 70% of Steam players are unable to play AAA titles like GTA V in high resolution, and 30% of players cannot even run such titles on their obsolete PCs.
The demand for cloud gaming will continue to grow. The demand for latest-generation hardware, and the increased requirements from gaming caused by resource-intensive VR technologies, will be making home hardware more and more expensive and non-viable for casual gamers.
Industry leaders predict – the future of gaming is streaming. The Playkey mission – to leverage the cloud gaming revolution during the early stage by decentralization.
THE NEXT STEP - DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM
Playkey aims to create an ecosystem for cloud gaming based on P2P and blockchain technologies featuring:
- Dozens of independent owners of powerful computers worldwide (miners) united within a community, and acting as cloud gaming service providers;
- A single universal ecosystem cryptocurrency — the PKT token— which will be issued via the ICO;
- Unified high standards of cloud gaming service (SLA) set in the form of a miner-gamer smart contract;
- A governing and community regulating body — Playkey Foundation, the issuer of the PKT token, responsible for service and ecosystem development.
All parties benefit from participating in the Playkey Ecosystem:
- Miners get an efficient option to utilize their computational capacities that is more efficient, more stable, and less risky than cryptocurrency mining;
- Gamers will be able to choose the best and closest server for playing;
- Game developers and publishers will expand their client base.