About Paragon Coin
We started Paragon to resolve many issues currently faced by the cannabis industry. Blockchain-built smart contract technology is ideally suited to organize, systematize, and bring verification and stability to a traditionally unchecked industry. Even before full legalization there are many opportunities for blockchain and crypto-tokens to enhance the cannabis community and business model. Paragon will use blockchain smart contracts to:
• Create an immutable ledger for all industry related data via ParagonChain
• Offer payment for industry related services and supplies through ParagonCoin
• Establish niche co-working spaces via ParagonSpace
• Organize and unite global legalization efforts through ParagonOnline
• Bring standardization of licensing, lab testing, transactions, supply chain and ID verification through apps built in ParagonAccelerator
The Paragon model starts with a crypto-token and blockchain technology. It then sets up a network of physical cooperative workspaces where members can work, meet, socialize, and create. This will resolve issues with leases for cannabis-based startups and dispensaries that struggle with finding affordable and suitable locations to house their business.
Paragon’s organization also includes online platforms to unite people around the world who are committed to cannabis legalization. Harnessing and focusing this dedicated community will quickly strengthen the legalization movement and is expected to positively influence the demand for and respectively value of Paragon’s
Finally, Paragon will actively support and fund blockchain innovation in the cannabis field, such that it increases the use and importance of PRG. Paragon’s business model is both unified and complementary. Each part combines to improve the whole. We will go into depth with each aspect and discuss what it does, how it works, and what makes it unique.