Non-Zero is a true revolution in the way retail Forex brokers interact with their clients, because it creates a win-win situation where previously it was a zero-sum win-lose.
In the FX Retail Brokerage industry, revenues have two main sources:
- Spreads and Commissions
- Principal (warehousing)
- The warehousing component is necessarily a zero-sum outcome in favour of either the broker or the client. Non-Zero Token (NZO) rebalances this relationship to a true Non-Zero paradigm.
- The foreign exchange market is the deepest and most liquid market in the world, with daily trading volumes averaging around USD 5 Trillion.
Internet-based brokers opened the market to retail investors, resulting in a boom in retail FX trading over the last two decades. However, low industry barriers to entry resulted in a proliferation of competitors, rapid growth and undereducation of clients.
The Non-Zero token reward system solves this problem, by allowing industry participants to redistribute broker warehousing net revenues to loss-making traders:
- Brokers get a more sustainable and loyal client base
- Traders are rewarded for their engagement and interest in the market
- Non-Zero has significantly invested in the engineering, development and build of the NZO token platform, utilizing industry-leading blockchain developers, cryptographers and security auditors.