“We aim to build a distributed meritocratic transparent and unified platform to assess, validate and empower youth players’ skills”. Real opportunity to shape the policy debacle on how the public and the private sector can work together to help build a more inclusive Economy in the football world.
- The main goal is to help Amateur clubs overcome common obstacles (infrastructure and finance) to sustainable growth, generating a distributed, meritocratic, transparent and unified platform to assess, validate and empower a young player’s skill. The Club will be able to cover its sport season needs under financial point of view in an autonomous way. Anyone can access to the platform and start earning by following players.
- Give the boys the opportunity to be able to play football independently of his social and economic conditions.
- Professional Clubs can access the platform and see Players data and statistics.
- Agents can access the platform and see Players data and statistics.
- Any kind of brand can access the platform and see Players video to decide to introduce advice or sponsoring Club.
- Anyone can access (by registration process) the NETSCOUTERS platform and receive financial rewards for evaluating players.