Bitfinex is the world's largest and most advanced bitcoin trading platform.
Metronome builds off the lessons learned from previous cryptocurrencies and optimizes for self-governance, long-term reliability, and maximum portability. Built by leading figures in the space and supported by a diverse array of partners and advisors, Metronome is engineered to meet and exceed the high standards of the cryptocurrency community.
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Rated on Jul 2, 2018
This is a great, great project.
Full trasparent, clear system huge skilled team, i think is a good project.
I since think is a good way for an investiment.
P.s. Please team update KYC. then i can up the team
Rated on Apr 19, 2018
Verdict: 7.5 out of 10.
The Project has all-star team members and advisors. The idea is unique, and the growth potential is large. However, our participation will mostly depend on the progress of the Descending (Dutch) Auction.
Read review https://cryptodiffer.com/index.php/post/view?id=58
Читать обзор https://cryptodiffer.com/index.php/post/view?id=59
Rated on Jun 28, 2018
A cryptocurrency that an be imported/exported between blockchains... Sounds fancy :)
I have some doubts about the future of this project. I think it is neither bad nor good. I will pass.
Good luck tho!
Rated on Jun 13, 2018
Modified on Jun 13, 2018
- This team has been around the block (bloq pun intended) ++
- Influential Advisors
- Extraordinarily experienced.
Facets to explore:
- !! Note team has not submitted to pass KYC here on ICO Bench.
- Tough to separate what resources are Bloq and committed to Metronome longterm.
- Cross chain portability is a hot topic. In this context this really means the system (smarctontract ecosystem) or a replica of it, and some portions of tokens, can be ported off Ethereum to a new blockchain if necessary (to EOS for example) - and subsequent relative supply shifts..
Facets to explore:
- This is not a conventional ICO. The money raised goes straight into the "ETH" Bank smartcontract.
- Note there is no public exchange here, the SmartContract is the exchange.. People buy and sell tokens from the smartcontract, and the smartcontract holds all the ETH for a buy down on the token. Think POWH.io without the dividends.
- Founders are keeping 20%;
- There are some cliff vesting over 3 years. ++
- The descending price auctions happen daily on newly minted coins with a target of 2% annual (think 2% dilution of the coin supply)
- The ETH (BANK) contract is not ready liquidity. Only .25% daily is pushed to a "liquidity or Exchange" (Autonomous Converter) SmartContract. The point here is there is a BIG channel for ETH to come in but only a little straw for ETH to come out.
- Also note that the Buy/Sell algo is all in ETH units, that means the specific chain this is running on is going to drastically influence this price. I am not sure what this means when it is running on multi chains simultaneously. I think it means huge arbitrage.
- Watch for arbitrage on the Daily reverse auction and the MTN price in the Autonomous converter. **noted in the paper - (Will be BOT central)
- The project is intriguing, it is a great brainteaser on Smartcontract tokenomics self governance. It is less clear to me the market utility, it is essentially a cross chain Dapp Token. Honestly with 20% going to founders.. it looks a little more like a founder faucet with a professional Mission Statement..
- (Not being negative.. serious concern) Watch for the 50 scam clone projects that come right after this copying the smart contracts verbatim, but implanting all sorts of back doors to bleed eth. Would like to see the team try to figure out some mechanism to address this.
(See http://powc.io/ for how these clones blew up for powh.)
**Note.. Jeff I am happy to discuss this if you think I am being unfair here.. perhaps I am missing it. Open mind.
Notice: I do not provide investment advice. Please see my profile for important disclosures.
Rated on May 21, 2018
Modified on Jan 26, 2019
1. Resources vs Ambition (realised assets/team & advisors/partners): Excellent. Very strong team and partners.
2. Tokenomics attractiveness: (hardcap/use case & trade volumes expected/market penetration):
Uncertain. Price per token will depend on reverse auction. Possible use cases include Mass Pay and Subscriptions.
3. Alignment of interests stakeholders: (other income/vesting periods/business model)
Good. Regular structure.
4. Competitive positioning (realised position/competition/market dynamics):
Good. Aims to solve a number of issues around cryptocurrencies with the introduction of cross-chain portability and use of self-governance and predictable minting schedule.
5. Unusual risks (token sale process/hard cap ambition/organisational setup)
Price discovery through a reverse auction can hurt early buyers. Daily supply auction not a widely used mechanism. Self-governance puts development in the hands of the community.
6. Transparency (community management/quality of information provided/red flags):
Thorough FAQ and answers through Telegram.
This is no recommendation or investment advice. You are likely to lose your money when investing in ICOs or crypto.
Rated on May 14, 2018
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Associated Exchanges with MTN
Partnership with New Alchemy formed
Smart contract development begins
Metronome website and Owner's Manual published
Metronome Initial Supply Auction
First cross-chain launch on ETC