Rated on Apr 22, 2018
Rated on Oct 25, 2017
Rated on Dec 25, 2017
Rated on Oct 21, 2017
Rated on Apr 25, 2018
Great for transparency which is lacking in the industry today.
Rated on Apr 24, 2018
Rated on Dec 12, 2017
Rated on Feb 14, 2018
- Transparent and clear business model: Jury Online charges a fee for its services which can be paid either in ETH or in JOT (Jury Online Token). The fee in JOTs is fixed and makes 0.5% of the total amount of funds raised via the platform calculated by market price, while ETH fee increases as more projects carry out their ICO using Jury.Online;
- It solves current market problem, its road map is clear and contains enough details;
- With upcoming regulations on the market, ESCROW services will be used more often.
- Competitive market niche - there are several other ESCROW services integrated in the ICO platforms like Kick ICO or Descrow, for example;
- Market is not mature yet and investors are still going to invest in various project regardless if it has ESCROW or it doesn’t have ESCROW;
- The current team is not enough international for such a global project. In my opinion that might have negative effect on the scale of the project unless Jury Online will try to diversify their team.
Vision - 5 (Transparent model, roadmap)
Team - 4 (Great team, but not enough diverse for a global market)
Product - 4 (Has market demand, solves real problem but has several large competitors)
Rated on Apr 27, 2018
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.