In the ICST ecosystem, the producer and consumer form different associations based on different types of products they produce and sell. Even though the associations are relatively independent, all users share the same credit and currency system.
- Producer The producer is responsible for producing sharable digital content in music and videos, or providing personal services such as interactive gaming, voice chats, guided tours, psychological counseling. Digital content creation generates income through the advertising fees on the platform, while technical service generates income through payment for the service.
- Consumer: The consumer is the recipient of the content or service. They can obtain income by participating in social marketing and sharing the advertising fees. Meanwhile, they are responsible for evaluating the merchandise, ensuring its originality, and reporting plagiarism, for which they are compensated with credits.
- Moderator: The moderator’s role is undertaken by the consumers who have attained certain credits. They are responsible for the arbitration and resolution of disputes in the payment procedure.
- Distribution platform: The distribution platforms include the presenting platform for personal content and a matching platform for personal skills. The former obtains income through product deployment and the presentation of personal content to the clients, while the latter obtains income through the establishment of intermediate platforms for matching producers and consumers and collecting intermediary fees. Both platforms will build a significant amount of traffic through the social marketing system.
- Advertiser: The advertiser is responsible for monetizing the content through stream advertisements, creating and managing advertisements, improving the search accuracy of the advertisements through artificial intelligence, and advancing the cooperation between the distribution platforms and the advertisers.
The StarMaker App and ICST seek revolutionize the way creators share and own the content they produce. With a user base of 50 million, StarMaker will be the first project to migrate to the ICST blockchain platform which will eliminate digital copyright issues and liberate the artistic community to produce, promote, and trade their content with complete autonomy and transparency.