- at the height of one of the biggest bitcoin crashes, a band offinancial investors were looking at how resilient cryptocurrencies would be despite the crash in the market.
- we saw a market correction of Bitcoin, our founder and CEO started developing the concept for the Hedger.Tech, a fin-tech company who will attract early adopters of blockchain technology as well as forward-thinkers who believe on the future of decentralization
- we have negotiated with a Regulator ( Central Bank of a specific jurisdiction) to be licensed as a business entity who can accept FIAT currency for cryptocurrency investments. We continue to engage with the Regulator to get the business license, set-up our offices and work with Financial Institutions. More information will be disclosed once we have finalized this with the regulators.
- the pre-ICO has begun,we are raising funds to develop our credibility with our partner regulators and affiliates. The team has been created, as well as, the block chain technology to offer the HDRcoins.
- the team started to reach out to regulators, hedge funds and insurance companies to form the viability of starting our hedger fund. We have invested capital and resources in getting licensed, and we are happy to announce, we have partners able to accept fiat currency for our Hedger Fund
- Hedger.Tech was formed, a specialized group of hedge fund mangers and financial investors who are seeing significant investments in Bitcoin. They hired a team of experts in BlockchainTechnology, BigData Analytics and Data servers to create the Hedger coin