GoHelpFundis a distributed platform powered by the Amazon Web Services infrastructure and Ethereum’s network which empowers people to:
- Donate for various charitable causes ranging from poverty to terrorism prevention, being focused on the concept of fundraising.
- Use the HELP token as the main currency for transactions, thus allowing increased growth and scalability with instant transfers compared to traditional currency.
Rated on 4 Apr 2018
Rated on 29 Mar 2018
Rated on 20 Apr 2018
Rated on 28 Mar 2018
It is sort of a teaser attached and not a whitepaper. Just very little info to judge on. And the team should be reinforced, maybe advisors added
Rated on 29 Mar 2018
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Co-Founder, Back-End, Distributed Systems
Co-Founder, iOS Evangelist
Co-Founder, Front End Developer
Machine Learning Engineer
Co-Founder, Software Developer
Co-Founder, Security Engineer
Conception of GoHelpFund idea and market research.
Started working on the platform based on Amazon Web Services.
Began research and development for implementing our own blockchain and wallet.
GoHelpFund.com domain name registered for the platform.
Website available and social media enabled.
Launching Token Sale event.
Accepting multiple ways of contributing, including BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, XMR and more.
Token Sale finishes successfully.
Start inquiring big exchanges to get listed on.
Start public-testing the alpha version and continue developing beta version.
Incremental monthly releases to be included in the alpha version:
Machine Learning RTD (Real-time-detection).
- Start public-testing the beta version and continue developing/integrating the blockchain and wallet.
- Incremental monthly releases to be included in the beta version:
- Platform Public API.
- Android Application.
- Artificial Intelligence RTEP (Real-time-event-processing).
Start public-testing the blockchain/wallet and begin marketing/advertising for production release.
Incremental monthly releases to be included in the pre-production version:
Migration from Ethereum Network to our own Blockchain.
Entity Master Nodes.
GoHelpFund platform launched officially.
Continuous Integration and Development based on regular feedback from our users.