ICO, Marketing, Digital, Investment, PR, IR, Development
The project addresses difficulties that scientists, authors of scholarly articles, publishers and universities face:
- After buying an access to the platform, a user can read all journals published on the platform and get a payment for her articles.
- The platform will ensure by means of cryptography that the content is protected and authors get the reward for people downloading their papers.
- Exchanging data through an aggregator will allow to diversify the content of journals and save money on subscriptions.
- The profit will be distributed fairly between a publisher and an author.
- Authors of scholarly articles, academic journals
- Scientists, users
- Representatives of universities and research centres