Your ICO PR Firm
About Gameflip - FLIP
Gameflip is at the forefront addressing the demand for liquidity for digital goods. Founded in 2014, our company is based in the Silicon Valley, California, USA, and funded by top tier venture capital investors, with more than $10 million raised. We have already built one of the largest digital goods marketplace platforms, with more than 2 million registered users and 500,000 monthly actives. The platform has grown significantly in the last two years. We intend to leverage our deep knowledge of the gaming industry, the understanding of digital goods marketplaces, and the technological expertise of the current platform to grow and scale the new decentralized ecosystem.
We have built the Gameflip marketplace platform using the most advanced technology to deliver seamless, secure, and transparent peer-to-peer digital e-commerce, targeting the gaming demographic. Drawn from our years of experience in the gaming industry, Gameflip is uniquely positioned to deliver value and engagement to a wide range of gaming audience. Gamers can transact digital goods from a multitude of gaming platforms and from the broadest categories. The current Gameflip platform is the only one that offers the following features:
- access to the marketplace anywhere from the laptop or through iOS or Android mobile app;
- highly effective fraud detection and prevention, enabling the ability to conduct transactions safely;
- escrow of digital items where applicable, and auto delivery for instant gratification;
- visibility to the seller’s reputation / ratings, and the ability to communicate with the seller directly for service or support;
- advanced inventory management tools, including API access, for selling with ease; and
- option to choose from a wide range of digital goods on PC, mobile and console games; and from the broadest categories – in-game items, in-game currency, and digital codes.
The sale will finish within 72 hours once the hard cap of 12,000 ETH is reached.