About Exmo Coin
The EXMO platform has been operating since 2013, and it is a cryptocurrency trading destination for the over 700,000 registered users from all around the world. The Exchange has showcased fast growth over the years of its existence and an increased year-on-year performance (2017 has seen a 188% surge in our clients’ base).
Key facts about the Crowdsale:
- Investors, or EXO token holders, will receive 50% of the revenue derived from margin loans distributed among them in the form of dividends on a monthly basis. The said revenue is to be received from the turnover of funds raised in the course of the Crowdsale. Dividends on EXO tokens are to be distributed among their holders based on the quantity of tokens owned. In the meantime, EXMO Coins must be kept in the EXMO exchange system.
- The key objective behind the Crowdsale is the speedy development of the EXMO exchange platform .
- EXO tokens will be issued by the operating, already profitable business (unlike the majority of other ICO projects), which tends to be a great advantage for both the Exchange platform, and the token investors.
- By investing in the EXMO exchange development, the token holders receive EXMO Coins, and their value will further correlate with other currency exchange rates on the EXMO exchange platform.
- 95% of funds raised during the Crowdsale will be directed into the growth of financial indicators of the Exchange.
- Upon reaching the amount of $250–$300 million in raised investment, the Exchange will aim at acquiring its competitors (M&A). This will be done with a view to increase the capitalisation and scalability in the new markets. Following this strategy, EXMO Coin will be listed on several exchanges simultaneously, which will increase the profit from margin lending (under condition that the acquired companies will offer margin loans).
- EXMO guarantees the EXO token buyout (see Buyout warranty). Following the Crowdsale, EXO token will be listed on the EXMO Exchange and traded in currency pairs such as EXO/BTC, EXO/ETH.