ECOMI is bringing 4 products to market, with two hardware devices and 3 apps:
- Secure Wallet (completed)- At the size and thickness of a credit card, this true cold storage wallet is never wired to an online device, and can store private keys for 20+ currencies, NFT's and DApps.
- ECOMI Collect (see https://www.ecomicollect.com/)- The MVP of the ECOMI ecosystem, a platform to bring licensed and recognisable digital collectibles to the mainstream.
- ECOMI One- an all in one payment card solution, combining secure cold storage with everyday convenience. Can store 20+ crypto's, fiat, and any NFC enabled card e.g. loyalty cards, existing credit/debit cards
- ECOMI Vault- a SAAS solution combining decentralised storage with cryptographically protected access for all your sensitive data + information
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Rated on May 2, 2018
Rated on May 3, 2019
Vision: A really good idea for the digital collectible world that needs more solutions to support adoption.
Product : I like the card combining secure cold storage with everyday convenience. This could be more developed.
Team : Expertise and experience aligned with the product.
Rated on Jul 20, 2018
ECOMI’s products have potential to become mainstream. With the Secure Wallet being at the base of the ecosystem, and the ECOMI Collect being the company’s flagship product, ECOMI can possibly reach a mass market of the pop culture.
The fact that the team have already seized patents for their ECOMI Collect collectables also sets them apart from many operating in the same niche.
Rated on May 28, 2019
really high level of project product. their collaborations and active work began to become good. After the listing is still the same I think the prices will achieve this job
Rated on Jul 9, 2018
Modified on Jul 9, 2018
Strong team with a mix of profiles with experiences across tech, IT, blockchain development, gaming, sales, entrepreneurship and more.
Extremely ambitious project tackling several hard problems:
- Secure Wallet - Crypto hardware wallet
- Ecomi One - Crypto-fiat debit card
- Ecomi desktop & mobile apps (eco-system app)
- Ecomi Collect - crypto-collectable DApp
- Ecomi Vault - Secure Data Storage
- DApp marketplace
Rated on Jul 31, 2018
Over the past few months I've gotten to know the ECOMI team very well. Their team is robust and leading the space in helping bring crypto collectibles to the masses and attract new users into the cryptocurrency space.
David Yu, CEO of ECOMI, is an expert in brand building and has developed innovative products that attract the masses. He's been working in the collectibles and game space for over 20 years and has the relationships necessary to only make ECOMI succeed, but become one of the most popular brands in crypto.
Joseph Janik and Dan Crothers are serial entrepreneurs that have years of experience building autonomous businesses and have been very successful in the e-commerce space. Entrepreneurs that have built successful businesses in the past tend to have much higher probability of building more successful businesses in the future.
- Secure Wallet which allows people to not only protect their cryptocurrency in cold/hot wallet fashion since it's very portable, but also their collectibles.
- Using the secure wallet as the keystone of their project also allows them to bridge partnerships with virtually every crypto community which expands their potential user base significantly.
- Their team is developing the legal and technical framework to easily allow established brands like TokiDoki and others bring their products on to the blockchain. We've seen Cryptokitties sell for $140k in live auctions. I can't imagine how much rare collectibles from large brands like Pokemon, Star Wars, etc. might sell for in the future.
- Their business has a large stake in the manufacturing facility producing the Secure Wallet.
- OMI tokens will have staking mechanism that rewards collectors for staking their tokens.
- Branded Secure Wallets with partners have the potential to be a very attractive marketing effort for attracting new users to their platform.
- Secure wallet price point is a bit high right now based on feedback I've received from other people in crypto. I'd like to see full featured wallets below around $99USD or less to provide broader adoption.
- I'd like to see a more open source initiative to allow developers to more proactively work with their secure wallet. I'm not sure if this is on their roadmap or not.
- Purchasing collectibles solely through the OMI token may cause too much user friction, specifically for individuals new to crypto since the process of acquiring tokens at a decent price point may be convoluted experience.
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Full Stack Developer
Head of Global Licensing
Founder, Fantail Ventures
Founder & CEO InnoHub
Founder & CEO, CoolBitX
Founder, Pixion Games
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
CEO EverEdge Global
IC & Biometrics Expert
Ex Vice President Merrill Lynch
ECOMI Collect beta testing
ECOMI App hot wallet support
Secure Wallet- NFT support, OMI token support, hot wallet migration
ECOMI Collect MVP launch
ECOMI Collect 15 x licenses secured
Secure Wallet - additional currencies and NFT support
ECOMI Collect Gaming release; Secure Wallet - 10 more currencies; Exchange Listings.