The ECOMI ecosystem utilizes blockchain technology and digital assets to combine four primary sectors in the space:
1. Protection of private keys (for crypto-assets and DApps)
2. Real world cryptocurrency payments
4. Secure storage and sharing of information and data
By using smart contracts to execute arbitrary functions, the ECOMI platform allows for immutable protection of assets, and the decentralization of data storage.
The initial ECOMI product offering includes:
- The Secure Wallet (completed)- a state-of-the-art cold storage wallet, which combines the highest levels of security into a device that is truly portable and convenient to use. It is never wired directly to an online device and can hold private keys for 20+ cryptocurrencies and DApps.
- ECOMI One- your immutable storehouse for cryptocurrency and FIAT (USD, GBP, AUD etc.), private keys and NFC enabled membership/loyalty cards. With an inbuilt exchange ECOMI One lets you choose which currency to pay in (or set a default currency), and take advantage of market fluctuations to maximize exchange rates, whilst keeping your assets as safe as physically possible.
- The ECOMI App- This is at the heart of the ECOMI Ecosystem, allowing users to interact with, and obtain the benefits from DLT, in one central location, without any special knowledge or skills. This will be the center for ECOMI’s DApps (Wallet, Collect and Vault) as well as provide a marketplace for third-party developers to release their own DApps.
- ECOMI Collect- ECOMI Collect capitalises on the digital collectible market by issuing non-fungible tokens for licensed and recognizable collectibles. Currently, ECOMI have secured the license to market and sell Tokidoki products/characters, with other licenses to be announced soon. The ECOMI Collect app will also function as a second-hand marketplace to buy, trade and sell digital collectibles, as well as provide the ability to interact with collectibles with an AR function.
- ECOMI Vault- a SAAS solution that combines the immutability of blockchain ledgers with cloud storage technology to encrypt and store data on a decentralized platform.