Rated on Jul 22, 2018
Modified on Jul 22, 2018
The eradication of fraud which the project is working has a big meaning in the Internet society.
The project is also blessed with teams.
Although the hard cap is 3 billion Token, what happens to the project if it does not reach here? For example, in case of 1billion.
I would like to know what kind of change is caused by raised funds.
Also, the role played by tokens is not so strong.
Rated on Jun 8, 2018
- Competent team from good cross section of companies
- Happy to see someone with finance experience on the team to manage the money (Momo)
Facets to explore:
- !! Project has not passed KYC here on ICOBench.. Will attempt to contact team.
- Stephen has a dead Linkedin link here..
- Would like to see more seasoned management on the team that has run companies before.
- Two of the cofounders seem to be involved in multiple projects (focus); Be good to understand the plan here.
- Great initiative to get rid of fake (everything) online and drive accountability
Facets to explore:
- $48 MM hardcap is way outside the hot zone for an ICO raise; this will work against the initiative. reconsider.. would like to see a stage gate raise approach that is performance / milestone / tranche based. Without an extraordinarily solid plan and a very seasoned team, this amount of money is a distraction in itself.
**Funny note.. Drepp Drapp .. maybe tips should be Dripps or Dropps on the Drapp.
Notice: I do not provide investment advice. Please see my profile for important disclosures.
Rated on Jul 8, 2018
DREP is decentralized reputation network that leverages blockchain technology to tackle issues of fake news, fraudulent accounts, and false content. The goal is to quantify, monetize and share reputation value.
Has some good partnerships
Small amount of tokens for sale is concern ( 30%) and also 40% for marketing as well
No testnet last we checked
Rated on Aug 1, 2018
Modified on Aug 1, 2018
A decentralized reputation ecosystem comprising of a public chain, a reputation-based protocol and the tools for Internet platforms to leverage its power
- Strategic Investment by KuCoin
- Quarkchain partnership
- Reduced its hardcap from 28.7M to 19.8M
- Has made progress with their product
- Two different tokens
- Quite a few projects related to reputation data management such as Ink Protocol already exist
- Adoption may prove to be difficult
Rated on Jun 22, 2018
Modified on Jul 31, 2018
- ‘Platform’ project usually has good ROI
- It is a new and innovative idea in the space
- Huge market size with virtually no competitor as of now
- Have unique value proposition
- No proof-of-concept as we are unsure of the market needs for such product or service
- Team is pretty strong with relevant blockchain experiences
- Advisors are not too impressive
- The token doesn’t seem to have good utility
Token Metrics and Structure
- Good bonus structure with maximum bonus of only 30%
- The price is low, and that is good
- 30% bonus for private investor is reasonable
- 50% of token is locked to avoid dumping on exchange
- Team’s tokens is vested
- Hard cap is relatively high in this bear market
Roadmap and Progress to-date
- Not just a ‘whitepaper project’, but already have MVP
- Looks like they already have exchanges secured
- Mainnet is 2019 Q1 is reasonable
Community Support and Hype
- The hype is quite high
- Telegram = 16,000 members (without Airdrop)
- The team has refunded all the pools, and this can create more FOMO
- Good timing as most of the recently listed ICOs have good performance
- Partnership with Quarkchain (Quarkchain 20x within the 1st week of hitting exchanges)
- Qtum foundation backing
Short-term = good
Long-term = good
Decision = Buy
Bet amount = Medium
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.