About Cura Network
Cura Network is a global decentralized health system comprising of entities collaborating and sharing data with each other to promote, restore or maintain health. These entities are patients, specialists, providers, and third-party app developers. Patients will have exclusive ownership of their health data distributed and shared by other permissions entities. Patients can authorize or deny access to part or all of their health records. Cura Network introduces a decentralized storage of health data via a platform that guarantees data interoperability, fast and secure access, privacy and data portability while serving as a partial or whole data layer for third-party app developers to power their health service applications. Cura Network unites patients, specialists, researchers, insurance companies, developers etc. into a large global community.
We introduce an equitable economy that benefits all entities on Cura Network through the use of Cur; the native cryptocurrency of our network. Health specialists will get paid for their services rendered in a secure and transparent way on our blockchain. Patients will earn by voluntarily opting into research campaigns by providers. By maintaining an open ledger for financial transactions and direct link between researching providers and patients, we eliminate mismanagement of research funds.
We aim to improve the healthcare universe by making use of blockchain technology to create a unified platform that will power a plethora of health services. In the end, our goal is to integrate patients, specialists, providers and third-party app developers, into a blockchain ecosystem, which will make health transactions truly efficient, secure, explicit, fast and reliable.
- Quality Healthcare: Access to quality healthcare from vetted specialists and providers across the globe.
- Privacy & Access Control: Have ownership and control over your health records. Understand and determine how your data is being shared.
- Global Decentralized Identity: Each entity is given a Cura Network Identity (CNID) representing an on-chain self-sovereign identity with unique role-based attributes.
- Distributed Storage of Records: Cost savings in storage. High efficiency in data transfer with persistent availability. Simultaneous data delivery across multiple computers.
- Third-party App Integrations: Data access layer for a plethora of existing or new health software applications.
- Equitable Economy: Inbuilt monetization at the very core. Earn Curs in an equitable system for data or services shared.
- USSD Transactions: Seamless global access utilizing a technology for everyone. Low-cost health care alternative.