- Blackmoon Financial Group is founded.
- First alternative debt fund is incorporated to make fixed-income investments.
First loans are processed by the Blackmoon Lending Marketplace platform.
Blackmoon raises $2.5 million in equity capital from international venture funds Target Global, A&NN Group, Flint Capital, and several private investors.
Team is expanded to 16 FTE. 8 lenders among 7 countries with 17 investors on the Marketplace had made $40M in aggregate deals volume.
Version 2.0 of the Blackmoon Lending Marketplace platform is unveiled at LendIt 2017 in New York.
Blackmoon processes its first US-based loans and reaches $13M in monthly volumes.
- Development of Blackmoon Crypto Platform is initiated.
- Aggregated turnover at Blackmoon Lending Marketplace reached $100M.
Distribution of Blackmoon Crypto Platform Tokens.
Token distribution of the first fund: High yield fixed fiat income.
- Token distribution of the second fund: Low risk fixed fiat income.
- Application for a license in EU.
Release of the fund administration system.
Application for a license in the US.
Receive the fund managing and broker-dealer licenses to work with unaccredited fiat investors.
Broker-dealer license in the US.
Start of tokens sale in the US.