Creative Intelligence In Action
We will incentivize companies to pay for their monthly service in BEX tokens instead of fiat currency by offering them a substantial discount for doing so. This will ensure the constant circulation of BEX tokens from token holders to millions of companies, from millions of companies to us, and then back to the market.
The token holders will be able to activate their profile. Then they’ll be able to update and actively manage their profile and in exchange for that, they’ll receive a part of the newly inflation-created tokens.
Furthermore, we will also incentivize websites to join the BEX partner network. Each such partner will be able to install our widget and enjoy the benefits of free traffic flow from other websites in the network or just a tracking code. Those sites that will keep a predefined number of tokens will be rewarded, which will incentivize them to keep a part of the tokens for the long term and therefore inhibit supply.
Full stack ICO agency, from company set up to exchange listing
Rated on 11 Apr 2018
Rated on 23 Apr 2018
Experienced team. But the product is not unique, competitive advantages aren’t quite clear, no MVP
Rated on 16 Apr 2018
Nice team ... Great advisory board... extended beta ...... Best of luck team ... wish you success
Rated on 24 Apr 2018
Just one question: who came up with the logo for this project? :) Is he sure he made a logo for an advertising exchange, and not for something else? :)))
The command inspires respect. One of the rare cases when Waves is used not because it is easy to use, but because he is really more effective than the ERC20.
Rated on 11 Apr 2018
This thing sounds a bit like the Cambridge Analytics and therefore is in a bad spot for publicity at this moment.
1. Team has a related and already running product . Although I can't tell how successful that product is, it looks legit and brings certain assurance to the team's ability to deliver.
2. Team has enough business experience in the very close field.
3. That is positive, that an option to move from the Waves platform is in place, since now it looks like an outdated solution for such a technical dependent startup. Waves is developing and has a potential, but it is essential not to be fully dependent from them just in case.
1. WP disregards any substantial competition, however I can name several direct and many indirect competing companies, which won't line up to implement BEX design or technology instead of their own.
2. GDPR may be a huge obstacle for a decentralized service, as it seems now. I didn't find any substantial analysys of this challenge in the White Paper.
3. Most countries now will force service to store their nationals data only domestically, or at least to have a full copy of such data domestically. How would that be possible with the current BEX blockchain design is a mystery.
4. Tokenomics is not explained. Financial projections are missing.
5. Lack of recognizable blockchain experts and overall low number of developers. Advisors are not developing, they are advising on how-to, so it might be a good idea to show stronger development team.
6. I personally believe, that personal data collection and distribution will face many challenges shortly. There are many projects to oppose current statue of the things, when personal data are taken from it's owner and are sold without any profit sharing with a respected owner. It is a Wild West now, is shall be changed ASAP.
After a deeper look into the project progress and addressing some of the points made by the BEX team, I change rates. Hope to see further progress.
Rated on 19 Mar 2018
The team could be more diverse.
Strong vision and scalable market environment.
Disclaimer: I've joined WorldWifi as an advisor, therefor I've brought my rating to neutral. I've asked ICOBench to remove my rating for WorldWifi on Friday the 16th.
Rated on 23 Apr 2018
+ Team is good.
- The lack of MVP
Rated on 20 Apr 2018
+ Personalised content using blockchain
+- Good team and advisors (but too localised)
+- Easy-to-understand initial documentation (but too basic)
- No live MVP
- GDPR & Data Protection issues
- Bunch of competitors
Rated on 30 Mar 2018
Hu guys, you need to do your KYC verification for ICO bench which will help a lot. Also a video presentation is also needed.
I like the concept overall and I wish you the best of luck.
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Director of Sales
Gašper Zadnik, Phd
Business Intelligence Manager
Project manager - BehaviourExchange
Psychologist for Big Data Profiling
Štefan Furlan, Phd
Blockchain ICO Consultant
Christian Ellul, PhD
ICO Advisor and Strategist
ICO & Legal Advisor
ICO Advisor & Influencer
Private pre-sale of BEX tokens.
Crowdsale of BEX tokens.
Entering the B2C market with BEX services with the first version of the platform which will enable the use of BEX tokens.
Intensive growth of BEX token economy and functionality.