We will incentivize companies to pay for their monthly service in BEX tokens instead of fiat currency by offering them a substantial discount for doing so. This will ensure the constant circulation of BEX tokens from token holders to millions of companies, from millions of companies to us, and then back to the market.
The token holders will be able to activate their profile. Then they’ll be able to update and actively manage their profile and in exchange for that, they’ll receive a part of the newly inflation-created tokens.
Furthermore, we will also incentivize websites to join the BEX partner network. Each such partner will be able to install our widget and enjoy the benefits of free traffic flow from other websites in the network or just a tracking code. Those sites that will keep a predefined number of tokens will be rewarded, which will incentivize them to keep a part of the tokens for the long term and therefore inhibit supply.
Rated on Apr 11, 2018
Rated on Apr 24, 2018
Just one question: who came up with the logo for this project? :) Is he sure he made a logo for an advertising exchange, and not for something else? :)))
The command inspires respect. One of the rare cases when Waves is used not because it is easy to use, but because he is really more effective than the ERC20.
Rated on Apr 16, 2018
Nice team ... Great advisory board... extended beta ...... Best of luck team ... wish you success
Rated on May 8, 2018
Nice idea and unconventional, it could be implemented with a good development in the new future.
Rated on Apr 25, 2018
Rated on Mar 30, 2018
Hu guys, you need to do your KYC verification for ICO bench which will help a lot. Also a video presentation is also needed.
I like the concept overall and I wish you the best of luck.
Rated on Apr 23, 2018
+ Team is good.
- The lack of MVP
Rated on Aug 3, 2018
BehaiourExchange is pursueing a much needed element in online marketing, the ability to provide a personalized experience for each visitor.
The product is up and running and can be updated to include more.
The use of tokens as rewards is a crowded space and won't make bex stand out. If they are competitive, there is room for many successes here.
Rated on Apr 11, 2018
This thing sounds a bit like the Cambridge Analytics and therefore is in a bad spot for publicity at this moment.
1. Team has a related and already running product . Although I can't tell how successful that product is, it looks legit and brings certain assurance to the team's ability to deliver.
2. Team has enough business experience in the very close field.
3. That is positive, that an option to move from the Waves platform is in place, since now it looks like an outdated solution for such a technical dependent startup. Waves is developing and has a potential, but it is essential not to be fully dependent from them just in case.
1. WP disregards any substantial competition, however I can name several direct and many indirect competing companies, which won't line up to implement BEX design or technology instead of their own.
2. GDPR may be a huge obstacle for a decentralized service, as it seems now. I didn't find any substantial analysys of this challenge in the White Paper.
3. Most countries now will force service to store their nationals data only domestically, or at least to have a full copy of such data domestically. How would that be possible with the current BEX blockchain design is a mystery.
4. Tokenomics is not explained. Financial projections are missing.
5. Lack of recognizable blockchain experts and overall low number of developers. Advisors are not developing, they are advising on how-to, so it might be a good idea to show stronger development team.
6. I personally believe, that personal data collection and distribution will face many challenges shortly. There are many projects to oppose current statue of the things, when personal data are taken from it's owner and are sold without any profit sharing with a respected owner. It is a Wild West now, is shall be changed ASAP.
After a deeper look into the project progress and addressing some of the points made by the BEX team, I change rates. Hope to see further progress.
Rated on May 28, 2018
- CEO has run several companies. This one seems to be the blockchain version of an existing initiative Content Exchange.
- Team has a large pool of relevant experience in the field of the business, which is a plus.
- CFO on staff to manage the funds
- Good connector advisors.
Facets to explore:
- A couple of the team members appear to have multiple executive roles (focus).
Product / Vision:
- This is a well defined business with a lot of traditional competition. That just means it is a question of execution.
- Nice explanation and plan for Tranches (Tier 1-3) of money raised.
Facets to explore:
- With an existing business, it would be good to understand how it was funded to date
- it isn't 100% clear to me why this rewards platform needs to be tokenized/ blockchain enabled. Easy arguments can be made around inherent rewards and public ledger, but I would be looking to understand what did token+blockchain add to the current Content Exchange platform product to drive them to BEX.
- GDPR and ePrivacy is going to start putting pressure on these types of initiatives. That only means companies have more barriers to hop over to protect consumer data, but that may slow progress.. (Note the team addresses these points transparently and directly so they are well aware).
-Waves was an interesting choice. Might have advised to start on Ethereum to make getting to market faster and move to Waves and let others work out the SmartContract issues.. but it sounds like they have done their diligence here, interesting to watch..
Notice: I do not provide investment advice. Please see my profile for important disclosures.
Rated on Apr 20, 2018
+ Personalised content using blockchain
+- Good team and advisors (but too localised)
+- Easy-to-understand initial documentation (but too basic)
- No live MVP
- GDPR & Data Protection issues
- Bunch of competitors
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Director of Sales
Gašper Zadnik, Phd
Business Intelligence Manager
Project manager - BehaviourExchange
Psychologist for Big Data Profiling
Štefan Furlan, Phd
Blockchain ICO Consultant
Christian Ellul, PhD
ICO Advisor and Strategist
ICO & Legal Advisor
ICO Advisor & Influencer
Start of development of the first ContentExchange network
Expanding the network of media partners
The partner network reaches 200+ sites in Europe
Intelligent profiling algorithms deployed
Number of profiles exceeds 1 million, and is still growing
Public Sale of BEX Token