First of all, BCDiploma brings a solution to a concrete and relevant problem that schools’ IT departments struggle with. The number of higher education institutions keeps increasing
and competition is fierce amongst them. Each one of these schools is yearning for a stronger reputation and for better quality services for their students. The diploma’s certification issue is in every Director of IT System’s mind.
An easy implementation
Within schools, IT and administrative services in charge of issuing diplomas are looking for easy and practical solutions to use. BCDiploma offers a “turnkey” DApp, which will allow schools to issue diplomas by a simple data upload. By doing so, schools:
- Avoid a complex document management, which is necessary today to implement the current blockchain solutions (issuance of a digital “original” document, storage, hash);
- Don’t have to handle digital safes and their access anymore. With BCDiploma, the only element the graduate needs to access his diploma is a matching URL.
- Safety, reliability and trust. Schools have to deal with the issue of their data’s safety, especially with long-term storage.
BCDiploma’s encryption algorithm, associated with data storage on Ethereum, ensures a level of reliability and safety that doesn’t exist on the current market;
The Blockchain technology creates trust between the various players: protocols are clearly defined and the existing rules are always respected and checked.
- Sustainability. Choosing a long-term, reliable service without depending on a provider is a major challenge for schools.
• While using BCDiploma, schools cannot lose their diplomas’ data any longer, as they are stored
- BCDiploma uses open source systems called DApps: data’s access and DApps’ use are guaranteed to the schools without any time limit.
- No recurring costs. Long-term cost management is paramount for schools.
- Compared to the other market players, BCDiploma is highly competitive. There is no monthly plan or maintenance cost but only one payment per diploma;
- If deemed more convenient by the schools, BCDiploma offers an “all-included” service, called SaaS, billed after the fact in USD or EUR.
Economies of scale
Alumni or employees constantly solicit schools regarding copies’ issuance or diplomas’ certificates.
Thanks to BCDiploma these issuances can be automated and externalized. Schools will save so
much time and energy.
Personal data’s protection
Schools must respect the regulations on privacy and personal data.
BCDiploma complies with the essential principles set by the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) and was created so:
- It won’t be possible for the BCDiploma Solution operators to use or collect data;
- The right to be forgotten regulation could be implemented.
To be attractive and competitive, schools are looking for digital innovations to serve their graduates
in a practical way and improve their reputation.
- Thanks to BCDiploma, alumni can use their diploma’s URL on LinkedIn and other social media,
without any time limit;
- BCDiploma gives schools a “technological pioneer” dimension.