HitBTC is the most advanced Bitcoin exchange.
BANKEX is developing a new tokenization technology that uses the blockchain technology to offer advanced Proof-of-Asset protocol for the financial markets. By using Smart Contracts, BANKEX may digitize various types of assets like portfolios including real estate, ensures that the asset is validated, turns it into a token, and places it on the market for trading. Liquidity in form of cryptocurrencies or even fiat money is is only a click away from asset owners. It provides investors the access to capital and guarantee clear cashflow.
BANKEX is supported by 10 banks and top tech companies, including the Microsoft Corporation. BANKEX is ranked in Top- 50 FinTech startups of the world.
What is the aset tokenization?
Tokenization is the process of protecting sensitive data by replacing it with an algorithmically generated number called a token, much like a website domain is a representation of an IP address on the internet, a token is a representation of information on the blockchain. By processing this information BANKEX PoA can perform actions that would usually require a third party for verification. Simply put - tokenization of assets is basically the process of passing on the rights to an asset into the blockchain and making it globally available. BANKEX tokens carry both functions : utility and security, while serving as a gateway to the platform they are also backed with the real world assets.
Pre-ICO and open presale
$1,5 million in July (pre-ICO), $10 million in soft and hard commitments in the first two weeks of its presale and private sale period
Token Sale details
Price: 1 ETH = 500 BKX
Accepting: BTC, ETH, Waves, TIME, Lightcoin, SALT
Retail Cap: (Round 1): 140 000 ETH
Hard Cap: (Round 1 + Round 2): 420 000 ETH
Soft cap: 20 000 ETH
Frozen for future institutional investors: 140M BKX tokens (~280 000 ETH)
Problems asset tokenization solves
- Numerous asset owners - this creates barriers to effective communication, distrust and making it harder to reach common ground.
- High dispersion of assets - this results in blurred understanding of real cash flow that is generated by every single asset.
- Long period of launching projects to achieve desirable liquidity.
- Inability to enter the financial markets to attract sufficient investments for non-public companies.
- Complicated process of keeping track of the lifecycle of an asset before sustainable cashflow reveals.
- High legal and accounting expenditures caused by asset transfers if early investors sell their assets at peak profitability.
- Complexity of asset withdrawal when the terms of contract are not fulfilled for any reason."