Our Ai was born in the labs of Skael Inc. They found a big gap in multiple inefficiencies across multiple vertices and then developed an Ai that was going to change the game. And they did it!
The patent process started under - Application Type: Utility under 35 USC 111(a) in the United States under Title of Invention: "Machine Learning Digital Assistant" technology.
We found a gap in the portfolio management tools and education available to crypto users.
The concept of using Ai in the crypto realm was incepted and AiBB was realised.
Research and Dev started on what was available at that time and the tech behind it. Product development and product/market fit work commenced. The founding team began to take shape as we visioned an application where Ai kept crypto-trading safe and secure and gave traders smarter information. We partnered with Skael for exclusive rights to digital assistant technology.
Ai could only provide so much help to traders who were still dealing with multiple exchanges as well as multiple sources of information. AiBB developed a business model based on making an easy (but still decentralized) environment with one place to gather all trading information as well as conduct all trades. This included:
- The prototype developed with initial research-identified features included
- Jurisdiction established
- Core message and product prepped for marketing
- Team growth
- ICO started
- Additional product partnerships established (Iagon, Syscoin)
- EML (Electronic Money License) document gather for EU commenced and banking added to product features in the EU
- Advisory partnerships announced
- KYC and exchange partnerships announced
- Product development expanded from Ai assistant to all the features traders need: ICO review tool, tax module, AiBB wallet, and EU payment gateway developed
The core components of AiBB’s all-in-one trading environment developed and released:
- Smart Wallet module
- KYC module
- Crypto ID module
- Exchange layer
- Merchant partners announced and merchant services features released
- Hardware device R&D
- User growth campaign commenced