AgroTechFarm is a fully automated intelligent device for growing natural food. ATF will provide you with fresh organic vegetables, berries, and greens throughout the year, without chemicals, and regardless of your climate conditions. ATF is on the mission to supply the world with healthy food and high-quality legal cannabis.
The AgroTechFarm company that has been developing pioneering agricultural technologies since 2012, announces its ICO to quickly scale the product and go global. The device will be launched in production late in August 2018, regardless of the ICO results.
Disruptive agricultural technology
The ATF technology combines hydroponics (water), aeroponics (wind), heating and controlled light (sun) to imitate the perfect climatic conditions for the growth of a certain plant variety, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, rucola, strawberries, cannabis, and more. There are only two resources required to have fresh, organic food all year round with ATF: water and electricity. By leveraging the combination of technologies, ATF achieves a 30% quicker growth without the use of chemicals or other unhealthy practices. The process is fully automated: you simply add seeds (like you fill coffee beans in a coffee machine), nutrient solutions (similarly to adding laundry liquid in a washing machine), and get the crops in when the time comes. The technology is designed for private, commercial, and industrial use.
ATF will be available in two editions: Enterprise and Basic.
- ATF Enterprise enables industrial-scale growth with food retail supply chains and agricultural companies;
- Property development companies can achieve a great competitive advantage by introducing ATF Enterprise into the infrastructure of their office buildings and residential compounds;
- ATF Enterprise is a solution for global humanitarian organizations, governments, and programs that now struggle to provide fresh, organic food to people living in extreme climate conditions.
- Small and midsize businesses such as hotels, restaurants, and groceries can provide their customers with fresh organic vegetables, berries, and greens with ATF Basic;
- The PRO mode of ATF Basic empowers educational and scientific institutions with conducting various experiments and trials, which is a great way to learn, teach, and research agriculture;
- Private households can always be provided with fresh organic food without any specific knowledges or skills because ATF Basic is as easy-to-use as a coffee machine.
As of today, we have received requests for ATF Enterprise from all around the world. The price of one such unit ranges from $100,000 to $3,000,000. We offer sizeable discounts for those who pay a part of the price with ATF tokens, which is certain to boost and support their value. In 2020, we plan to gently introduce new utility tokens based on a private blockchain with a higher transaction throughput to further stimulate the circulation of tokens through the equipment purchases, in-app marketplace and more. As a result, ATF tokens are projected to become a new strong cryptocurrency backed by a product with an ever-growing value: natural food.
AgroTechFarm ICO is a project of a well-established company. It was founded in 2012 by a team of crop research, agronomics, agrochemistry, software development, engineering, management, marketing, business management, and finance specialists. From the beginning, the company has focused on the development of cutting-edge agricultural technologies. In 2014, AgroTechFarm patented a hydroponics device and presented its prototype. 2017 saw the market launch of microgreens, produced using their own unique technology. This was followed by the preliminary approval of three further patents.
The AgroTechFarm production launch is scheduled for August 2018. ICO was chosen as a funding model that will allow for a quick scaling of the product, ensuring high speed to global market, and, finally, feeding the world with fresh, organic vegetables, berries, and greens.